PATERNITY RESEARCH PROPOSAL
Perhaps the Dept. of Psychology or Human Development and Family Studies Department at (name of institution ) would be interested in doing a research project on Paternity Fraud?
The issues for research include:
- What causes infidelity in a "committed" relationship (marriage)?
- When pregnancy is discovered, what causes the women to hide the truth about the possible biological fathers from her current partner or husband?
- How paternity fraud affects the cuckolded man.
- How paternity fraud affects the child who was born of an adulterous relationship.
- How paternity fraud affects the child's half siblings.
- How paternity fraud affects the cuckolded man's biological children from another relationship, both past and future.
- How paternity fraud affects the children of subsequent relationships, bio and step children on the male side, and the biological mother side.
- How the biological mother justifies committing fraud and deceit.
- How the biological mother decides which man she pegs to be the "father" of her child.
- How the issue of paternity fraud affects the man's relationship with the child he thought was his when divorce or separation occurs.
- How paternity fraud helps the biological mom alienate both bio and non-biological children from the estranged male
Check out these web sites. Florida.PaternityFraud.com
Please contact me by e-mail for further information on the problem of paternity fraud.